MARIETTA — The 17th annual Memorial Health Foundation fashion show will take place April 29 at the Dyson-Baudo Recreation Center at Marietta College.
Doors open at 5:15 p.m. and the show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Presented by Eramet, the Ruby Slippers-themed event will feature a buffet served by Parkhurst and sponsored by Par Mar, a cash, fashion and music bar.
The models for the fashion show are cancer survivors, who model clothes at local stores.
* Hornor & Harrison: Chris Deuley, Victoria (Vicki) Ford, Josiah Leggett, Susan Strauss
* Sugar Maple Boutique: Lisa Hall, Melinda (Mindy) Harvey, Janet (Jan) Memel, Maria Richard, Leah Taylor.
* Teri Ann: Micalyn Harris, Leigh Ann Modesitt, Dina Pinkerton, Jeri Smith.
* Threadz: Melissa (Missy) Arnold, Jillian Hanes, Megan Lankford, Margaret McPeek.
* Worker’s Shop: Nicholas (Nick) Graham, Donn Shafer, Bobby Thrasher.
The sponsors are Hall Financial Advisors, Peoples Bank, Premier Productions and Regional Collection Services. Tickets must be purchased in advance and can be purchased at mhsystem.org/fashionshow.
All proceeds will go to the Memorial Health Foundation Cancer Center Breast Health and Emergency Fund. The funds support eligible patients who are actively undergoing treatment to maintain their quality of life and continuity of care.
Assistance includes a free wig for patients who experience hair loss due to treatment, necessary dental work, prescribed medications, screening mammograms, and transportation to and from appointments, among other benefits.
Memorial Health Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to building a healthier community through education, special patient assistance funds, charitable care, advanced medical equipment, and area funding where the needs are greatest throughout the Memorial Health System and community.